Thursday 9 June 2011

Nutrition

Recently I have decided to volunteer  some of my time with with the south seas connection sevens rugby team. I am providing basic physio services like taping ans assessment of minor injuries. One of the things I've done is I have written them a basic food guide to follow with a few tips on hydration. 


After implementing a very vague nutrition plan for only one week the guys who have chosen to participate are already seeing a difference. By paying extra attention to the needs of their bodies they have already started to see improvements in their performance, in the the way they feel, and in their health.


John Morris "my knee feels much better after paying attention to how much water I'm drinking. I think my knee feels a lot better from just drinking more"


Pita Savea "I followed your diet plan for the last few days and I feel so good. I stopped eating bread and I feel great"  


Nutrition is so important and we have only begun to understand the level of fitness our bodies and minds are capable of. Unlocking the secrets to proper nutrition and exercise is key in improving our health and eliminating many life threatening diseases. 


Be Healthy Friends!